Why Choose Us?
Your business depends on your IT systems. We’re confident that we are the only network services, computer support, or IT consulting business in Central PA that provides these benefits to your business.
Here are the reasons you can depend on Elk Systems to keep you and your business up and running:
- Security Focused – Your systems are under attack daily. Email Phishing, credential breaches sold in hacker forums, viruses that install backdoors, command and control software to enroll your devices in large scale attacks on other system, the list is endless. These attacks steal your time, steal your resources and often directly steal your money too.
Elk Systems is focused on supplying security and then making the systems and procedures support that goal. Security is the first consideration.
- Technical Leadership – Elk Systems is known for technical expertise by other IT providers. We collaborate regularly with other IT groups and can help guide you through your most difficult Information Technology problems. You never have to doubt that you are moving in the right direction.
- Every Day on Office 365 – Office 365 is the *only* email platform we support. We have been using Office 365 since it’s inception and we have deep and specific knowledge of the Office 365 platform, both in management and security. You are getting the benefit of years of experience and practical use of the service.
- Ever Vigilant! – You want to know, IMMEDIATELY, when you are facing an attack, especially if the attack is succeeding. Elk Systems monitors your IT activity, both inside and outside of Office 365, to generate alerts when attacks are detected. We will know when someone accesses an account from a foreign location and can act to protect you!
- Secure Backups – Backups are always attacked when an organization is breached. Elk Systems guarantees your backup is secure from tampering, deletion or encryption by an attacker. We want you to *never* worry that your backup wasn’t done, or your systems aren’t being proactively maintained.
- A Guide through the Technology Maze – We will sit down with you quarterly (at a minimum) to help plan how technology is used to support your business, hear what your new initiatives are, and guide you in how to best use technology to accomplish your goals. We are also always available if you have a new idea come up and want quick advice on any pitfalls and how you can best implement a business initiative.